This may seem like a repetitive post because I’m sure you all have heard of L’oreal’s new foundation and read some great reviews on it. I wanted to add my two cents worth because this really is one of the nicest foundations I’ve ever tried. It’s one I liked straight away from the first application. Continue reading
1. Clinique Facial Soap Mild. I’ve been using this since I was 13 years of age. It was the one product that never irritated my skin and it has been featured in my skin care routine since. A very effective, clean, fresh cleanser that doesn’t require too much work. It lasts for ages as well. 100% Fragrance free. Costs around €23
2. Chanel Perfection Lumiere in Shade 10. I’ve loads of great reviews on this so I’m not going to go into detail. See here and here. It’s a perfect shade on me (I’m very pale), it’s long wearing, it glides on like silk and blends very well. Cost is quite steep at €44 (but worth it).
3. Clinique Vitamin C Lip Smoothie in Strawberry Bliss. A nice sheer lip gloss that is easy to apply and is a nice consistency. Not sure if I’m a fan of the stickiness. Bit annoying when your hair starts to stick to your lips like. Costs around €19
4. Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing Gel. I’m a big fan of this. Smells great, removes all my make-up, lovely just to massage into dry skin and then add water to make the milky emulsion. Lasts ages. Basically it works. Costs around €23 for 125ml.
5. Clarins HydraQuence Lotion for Normal/Combination Skin. I’m only finishing this now. I’ve had it for soooo long. Really nice moisturiser but I think it was almost too thick for my skin. I found it made my skin a little too oily. BUT it smells great, lasts ages and soaks into skin very well. It also has SPF 15 which is an added bonus. Costs around €47.